With a breathtaking location overlooking the sparkling Adriatic Sea, the Hotel Punta is an oasis of relaxation and wellbeing.
Guests have the choice of tranquil forest and stunning sea views in spacious double rooms or deluxe suites. Outside, the beautifully kept gardens are filled with aromatic herbs that are used extensively in the hotel’s restaurant – serving breakfast, lunch (except in July and August) and dinner with a menu of local dishes, as well as macrobiotic specialities.
What really sets the Hotel Punta apart, however, are the unique Spa and Vitality facilities – encompassing indoor and outdoor pools, sundeck, wellness and beauty treatments, specially designed exercise programs, Les Mills group workouts, as well as nutritional counselling.
With a fabulous year-round climate, the Hotel Punta is perfect for your next holiday, whether you’re looking for a relaxing escape or an invigorating getaway.
- Spacious double rooms and suites
- Spa and wellbeing treatments
- Les Mills group fitness workouts
- Indoor and outdoor seawater pools
- Restaurant and bars
- Dine Around option (from 1.5. until 30.10.2016) - possibility of an á la carte dinner in the nearby restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi
- Clay tennis courts and additional sporting facilities