A hotel is the only place in the world whose final goal, mission and vision is to offer you an unforgettable experience and make sure you feel so good that you want to return as soon as possible.
1. Hotel rooms have everything you need for a pleasant stay: large comfortable beds covered with special bedspreads that get made by themselves, and bathrooms that are clean and shiny. The pictures on the wall are always properly aligned, and everything always functions perfectly. Someone else makes sure that everything if functional, neat and tidy only for you. All the things that can get dirty and require attention (such as the kitchen oven, extractor fan or garage) are someone else’s concern (at least as long as you are on holiday). A hotel room is made to accommodate you in the best possible way, to offer everything you need and to spare you from anything that could bother you.
2. Hotel rooms are known for having terraces with views that are perfect for enjoyment. You sit on the wonderful terrace, look at the calm and airy surroundings, take in the scent of the sea and the pines, and don’t have to do anything, because you are on holiday and your only goal is to rest and relax. You can sit like that for a short while or for hours. While you enjoy yourself, someone else makes lunch and cleans up everything that needs tidying. You only have to sit back and enjoy your well-deserved holiday and the magnificent views.
3. You can put on your slippers and walk to a relaxing massage or surrender to a pleasant spa experience in a sauna, choose a fragrant aromatherapy treatment, relax at the hairdresser’s or at a pedicurist. If you want, you can have a workout in the gym. If you are looking for a lounge atmosphere, you have a lounge bar, pastry shop and café at your disposal. You can have a cake and coffee, buy an attractive souvenir or just sit and enjoy the moment relaxing on a comfortable hotel sofa. You can connect to the Wi-Fi or read a book. A hotel is a smaller version of a town but with good amenities. A hotel is the best of life, where everything is within a five-minute-walk.
4. My child once happily answered the question about what we had had for dinner in the Hotel Vespera: “Everything!” The buffet is: everything! The child readily listed what could be found on the buffet table: different kinds of fish and meat, vegetables and pasta, lots of sauces and salads, loads of colourful dishes that look really tasty, different cakes and fruit, pudding and ice cream. And you can take whatever you want! By yourself! Delighted with this abundance, the child added: There were more tables with food than those to sit at. We laughed at this, although there was nothing wrong with the statement: a pleasant dinner with ‘everything’ served creates an image of abundance and well-being. All these dishes were prepared by professionals with great care and attention. Everything is fine, tasty and nicely laid out. You are just spoilt for choice between fish and meat, sauces and grilled dishes, zucchini and mushrooms, seafood and enticing salads. It’s a good life here!
5. And then, after dinner, there is music on the hotel terrace. Here, you can enjoy a glass of wine or a tasty cocktail in a laid-back atmosphere. The people are relaxed. They are the same people that nervously honk their horns in traffic jams, but here they are all cheerful, their faces beautifully tanned, happy and smiling. Pleasant terraces with attractive views, the skilful hands of the masseurs and aromatherapists, the invisible yet indispensable care of the hotel staff, the plentiful buffet where you can treat your palate, the enchanting feeling of sea, sun, salt, beauty and satisfaction: all these turn people into the best versions of themselves, into people ready to laugh, meet other people and enjoy life. You know that cheerful laughter coming from hotel terraces in the summertime? This is the final goal of hotel teams. To make you relax and discover the happiest and most satisfied part of yourself.
6. A hotel is the only place in the world whose primary task is to take care of you, your needs, wishes and satisfaction 24 hours a day. Every profession has its duties, its mission and what it strives for. The mission of a hotel is to make you feel good. Not good but great! Spaces created by imaginative architects, with superb materials, an original design, intoxicating scents, discrete ambient lighting, cheerful personnel, beauty and health treatments in attractively designed rooms, and enchanting gardens full of splendid flowers and beautifully shaped plants. Providing accommodation is never just about taking care of basic needs. It’s much more than that. Excellent hotels know this. That’s why we love them.
7. Finally, you always go to a hotel for a reason. Usually, it’s because the hotel is located in some place that offers something so great that it is worth travelling hundreds or even thousands of miles to get there. When this place is Lošinj, then you know that the hotel is just the icing on a cake made of relaxing, energising, invigorating nature, wonderful culture, picturesque Mediterranean architecture and the joy of life. Discover what activities Lošinj has to offer and feel pleasantly tired after walking, sailing, cycling, excursions, swimming, sunbathing, dancing and enjoying the sea. Let our hotels make you feel great with their beautiful architecture, spa & wellness facilities, pleasant atmosphere, excellent food and warm welcome from our teams. You just have to come here and relax and leave everything else up to us.