What better way to celebrate the finest things in life than to indulge in a curated spring break extravaganza at Boutique Hotel Alhambra? Specially designed to offer the discerning few a long weekend of exclusive, exceptional experiences of one-of-a-kind wellness rituals, captivating Michelin-star dining, back-to-nature excursions, and more – all plucked and expertly refined to harness the island’s natural bounty, set against a backdrop of unparalleled luxury, awe-inspiring natural beauty and impeccable personalised service, all your senses will be enlivened.
Gourmands will be wowed by the stellar gastronomic creations by young two Michelin-star Swiss Chef Christian Kuchler who has crafted Friday’s Mystery Dinner and a Gala Evening on Saturday, but is being tight-lipped as to what guests may expect!
The rejuvenating, fresh theme continues with a plethora of innovative, unprecedented wellness offerings and curative therapies inspired by the Island of Wellness’ botanical bounty that even wellness afficionados will be impressed by.
Meticulously curated to take you on an extra-ordinary journey, your Spring Rendezvous at Alhambra starting from 590 EUR per person per night (based on double occupancy) includes:
- Luxurious accommodation in a Deluxe Park View room with daily breakfast
- Complimentary mini-bar in room
- An exceptional Wellness, Wine & Dine programme that features a stellar curation of enriching, one-of-its-kind wellness experiences. Some of the highlights include:
- "Meet the Muses" Welcome Champagne Cocktail Evening
- TGIF Mystery Dinner
- Nature therapies and wellness experiences, including a "forest bathing" , "Space to Breathe" breathwork on the beach, Tibetan Five Exercises
- Exclusive "Herbs de Lošinj" Tea Ceremony
- Alhambra’s new signature spa treatments: the Four Precious Plants and Blindfolded Concerto no. 6 Massage Ritual
- "Epicurean Awakening" gala evening at Alfred Keller featuring a 5-course gourmet dinner crafted by Michelin-star chef Christian Kuchler, owner-chef of the highly acclaimed Taverne zum Schafli in Switzerland which ranks among the top 200 restaurants in the world with 18 Gault-Millau points
- Sparkling Sunday Brunch on the terrace featuring fresh seafood and tantalizing local specialities with free flow of Ruinart champagne
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to the Alhambra Cube Spa, indoor seawater pool and fitness centre
- Late check-out
- Enhance your stay with an upgrade to a Deluxe Sea View room for just 100 EUR more per night to enjoy breath-taking views of beautiful Čikat Bay, or for an elevated experience of suite living, upgrade to a Čikat Bay Suite.
- Additional nights at 25% off best available rate including daily breakfast for two.
- Prevailing best available rates apply for other room categories.
- If other room categories are selected for accommodation, the full 4-Day Wellness + Wine & Dine Extravaganza is available separately at 1,250 euro per adult (313 euro per day) excluding beverages for Fri & Sat dinner, or 1,800 per adult (450 euro per day) including beverages.
Package is valid for the 3-night/4-day Wellness + Wine & Dine Extravaganza from Thu through Sun, May 13-16, 2021 inclusive, subject to availability. Rate is per person per night and includes the full Wellness and Wine & Dine programme per agenda. Package price includes champagne for Thursday Champagne Welcome Reception and Sunday Brunch. Beverages for Friday Dinner and Saturday Gala Evening are NOT included.
Advance booking is required with a credit card guarantee. Booking may be cancelled with no fee up to 5 days prior to arrival, after which, the regular cancellation or no-show charge will apply. Late check-out is subject to availability. Offer cannot be combined with other special offers or promotions. Other General terms and conditions for reservations apply unless indicated otherwise.
(Note: Due to local safety guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or temporarily closed.)