The Belle Époque Family Summer House
Epitomising the artistic elements that define the period known as the Belle Epoque, emanating joie d’ vivre, this lovely villa once shone as the home of a wealthy, local shipbuilding family.
With five suites capable of accommodating ten guests, the spacious haven oozes glamour and romance. Purple wisteria spill down a trellis on the terrace, the sea, close enough to touch, gleams and sparkles in myriad blue hues, and the breeze wafts both the healing scent of island plants and briny sea air. Prussian blue, stylish interiors coordinate with the sea’s cobalt tones, providing a sense of place.
Consider the charming attic-sited Master bedroom as your own oasis. Its beamed ceiling and white wooden panelling conjure the atmosphere of a vintage sailboat cabin.
Thoroughly modern, though historic in appearance, this restored villa vaunts an open-space living room, an eye-popping wine cellar - even a cinema room.
Villa Hygeia features:
- exclusive luxury seaside villa overlooking picturesque Čikat Bay
- 5 comfortable suites out of which 2 beautifully appointed kids' rooms, accommodating up to 10 guests
- expansive landscaped garden and outdoor living space
- spacious terraces with spectacular sea views
- private home cinema and wine cellar
- gated with 24-hour security video surveillance
- 24-hour chef and an International Butler Academy certified butler service on request