Villa Sea Princess Nika
Contemporary Villa with a nostalgia-provoking seaview
Steeped in the aristocratic history and heirloom of the Čikat cove, the newly built villa is nonetheless nostalgia-provoking as are the facelift time-served gems along the opposite side of the cove.
Fashioned in the classical style, villa Nika has a more-is-more approach, both when it comes to decoration as well as the opulent stay in this luxurious island pied-à-terre.
The regal arched facade and idyllic location of the villa nested in the pine forest, is what will leave carriage trade breathless at first glance. The rustic French-house-inspired kitchen in white and chocolate melange marble is a mouthwatering road to the tavern, able to welcome up to fourteen people and plenty of wine bottles. Snug by the fireplace in the sit-outs of the living area, and accommodate a huge family dinner party at the ten-seater dining table. Self-pampering devotees will love the private spa and marble-dressed bathrooms.
The suites, tranquil sanctuaries, play hide-and-seek with the morning sun, while the outdoor area layered with terraces is enough to rival its stunning view over the cove of Čikat. Dim the sunlight as you please by switching between pergola and gazebo shades, and be awed by the picture-perfect gourmet treats cooked by the private chef in the plein air kitchen.
Villa Nika features:
- Two master suites and seven bedrooms on three floors
- Elegant and stylish interiors featuring impressive marble and wooden surfaces
- Exclusive home cinema seating up to nine people
- Wine cellar Tavern featuring TV and suitable for conferences
- Private spa with steam and sauna rooms and private gym
- An outdoor pool and jacuzzi terrace with sun beds and patio umbrellas
- Outdoor dining and living area under the pergola overlooking Čikat bay
- Professional outdoor kitchen with barbecue
- Gated with 24-hour security video surveillance
- 24-hour chef and an International Butler Academy certified butler service on request