Captain's Villa Rouge
Secluded Villa in Mediterranean Garden
Delve into Lošinj’s Austrian history with a stay in this seven-suite villa, designed by the renowned Viennese architect Friedrich Sigmund. Preserved in its original form, replete with an alluring garden, the beautifully restored residence features a wraparound terrace, shaded by fruit-bearing lemon trees. An ample pool invites amongst the greenery.
Sup from a private chef-prepared epicurean feast - cooked before your eyes in the outdoor kitchen, dance across the vintage-patterned terrazzo floor beneath the bedazzling light cast by colourful Murano glass chandeliers and be wowed by the glass-walled dining room, an ultra-chic hideout, surrounded by emerald pine expanses and vistas of turquoise seas.
Marine buffs will enjoy The Captain Master Bedroom, which showcases the villa’s rich naval history via various seafarers’ design elements, including gemstone-dressed bathrooms that hint at treasures found and the impact that naval voyages had on the island.
Villa Rouge features:
- 7 suites on three floors with separate entrances, kitchen, dining and living rooms on each floor
- opulent and exquisite interiors featuring impressive marble and wooden surfaces
- splendid Mediterranean garden with expansive terraces overlooking the Čikat Bay
- outdoor heated seawater pool with sun beds and patio umbrellas and jacuzzi
- outdoor dining area with a barbecue
- private spa with steam and sauna rooms
- gated with 24-hour security video surveillance
- 24-hour chef and an International Butler Academy certified butler service on request
- exclusive rental or by floor