In collaboration with Josip Konta Art Studio, Galerija Libar and Patrizio Contemporary Gallery, the Hotel Bellevue is organizing the Art & Beauty sales exhibition, an event not to be missed!
The exhibition will offer pieces by top artists: Lucio Fontana, Josef Albers, Piero Gilardi, Arnaldo Pomodoro, Igor Mitoraj, Giorgio De Chirico, Bernard Aubertin, Andy Warhol, Arnaud Billottet, Ivo Gattin, Dusan Dzamonja, Ivan Picelj, Edo Murtic, Getulio Alviani, Eugen Feller, Miroslav Sutej, Josip Vanista, Julije Knifer, Ljubomir Percinlic, Predrag Todorovic, Boris Bucan and Josip Konta.
Be a part of our exclusive Art & Beauty program. Visit the international exhibition of modern and contemporary art and enjoy the Art & Beauty spa offer, specially selected for this occasion.
- 2 x nights incl. breakfast with a large selection of culinary specialties
- Art & Beauty exhibition:
Two gallerists are at your disposal during the exhibition, daily from 10:00 to 18:00, with the option of scheduling additional visits (0-24).
- Art & Beauty Spa:
Mona Lisa - facial treatment, incl. gypsum mask which can be taken home as a souvenir (45 min)
David's Diva - body remodeling (50 min)
Michelangelo II Divino ("the divine one") - back, neck & shoulder massage (30 min)
Apoxyomenos's feet - foot scrub and massage (30-45 min)
- Tickets for the Museum of Apoxyomenos
SPECIAL OFFER: Face Lifting by Ultherapy - complimentary eyebrow lifting with the purchase of any lower face, neck or decolletage treatments
Amenities also included for you:
- Admission to the wellness area of the Bellevue Spa Clinic with saunas, relax zone, indoor and outdoor pools with seawater
- Complimentary use of fitness center and daily Be Fit activities
- Towels, sunbeds and sunshades by the pool and on the hotel beach
- Specially adjusted food for people suffering from allergies (available on request with prior notice)
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Concierge service
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Hotel parking under 24-hour surveillance
2 nights from 396,18 EUR per person (two persons occupying a Superior Atrium room)
2 nights from 481,86 EUR for one person occupying a Superior Atrium room
Duration of the exhibition: 28 September - 5 October 2019
Registration for guests: until 27 September 2019
Official opening of the exhibition: 28 September at 7:00 p.m.
Closing of the exhibition: 5 October 2019
Min. stay: 2 nights. Applicable on a limited number of rooms, subject to availability and may change or be withdrawn at any time. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events. General Terms are applicable to all reservations unless indicated otherwise.