Join us on magical Lošinj Island for a weekend retreat devoted to you.
Embody wellbeing through the ancient practices of yoga and meditation, expand your life force breathing in a beautiful nature and dive deep into inner self.
The intention is to achieve the ultimate purpose of Yoga, a harmonious union between body, mind and spirit. Unplug yourself from the daily life stress and reconnect with the nature as you experience activities that nourish and feed your soul. You will have opportunity to experience different styles of yoga and meditations.
Retreat will be hosted by Nataša and Rose, both licensed vinyasa yoga teachers.
Rose Firouzbakht is a French Iranian Architect and Yoga teacher, based in London. She will teach morning classes followed by dynamic yoga styles. She also teaches stretch and mobility classes in addition to dynamic yoga.
Nataša Gašparinac is a vinyasa yoga teacher with the master degree in economics. She is mom of three and lives in Zagreb. She is interested in a yoga of a subtle body such as meditation, pranayama and chakra alignment.
- 3 or 4 nights in selected room type with half board, a three-course vegetarian menu
- Welcome signature drink
- Sunrise morning meditations (1 x daily)
- Dynamic yoga morning classes (1 x daily)
- Sunset meditations & pranayama with live music (1 x daily)
- 1 x Cacao ceremony
- 1 x Tibetan Healing Sound massage
- 1 x Group Sound Bath with Tibetan Singing Bowls
AMENITIES ALSO INCLUDED FOR YOU:
- Admission to the wellness area of the Bellevue Spa Clinic with saunas, relax zone, indoor and outdoor pools with seawater
- Complimentary use of fitness center and daily Be Fit activities
- Towels, sunbeds and sunshades by the pool and on the hotel beach
- Specially adjusted food for people suffering from allergies (available on request with prior notice)
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Concierge service
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Hotel parking under 24-hour surveillance
3 nights from 600,65 EUR per person in double room (Superior Atrium room)
3 nights from 744,29 EUR for one person occupying a Superior Atrium room
Retreat is open for all levels. Spots are limited (min 10, max 20 participants). All classes will be held in English. Applicable on a limited number of rooms, subject to availability and may change or be withdrawn at any time. General Terms are applicable to all reservations unless indicated otherwise.