- Lošinj (LSZ) Croatia - 10 km
- Venice (VCE) Italy - 350 km
- Rijeka (RJK) Croatia - 100 km
- Trieste (TRS) Italy - 190 km
- Pula (PUY) Croatia - 150 km
- Ljubljana (LJU) Slovenia - 245 km
- Zagreb (ZAG) Croatia - 260 km
- Ground transfer
Book your ground transfer from airport to hotel and enjoy a comfortable and easy journey.
Find out more
- Privat transfer by airplane
Take advantage of the exclusive benefit, book private air transfer service.
Find out more
- Sea transfer
Book your direct sea transfer from the airport to the hotel.
Find our more
Routes (by car)
- From Trieste (Italy)
Pasjak border crossing - Opatija - Brestova ferry harbour (mainland) - Porozina (island of Cres)
- From Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Rupa border crossing - Rijeka - island of Krk (bridge) - Valbiska ferry harbour - Merag (island of Cres) or
Rupa border crossing - Rijeka - Opatija - Brestova ferry harbour (mainland) - Porozina (island of Cres)
- From Zagreb (Croatia)
Rijeka - island of Krk (bridge) - Valbiska ferry harbour (island of Krk) - Merag (island of Cres)
- Ferry harbour Valbiska (island of Krk) - Merag (island of Cres)
- Ferry harbour Brestova (mainland) - Porozina (island of Cres)
Note: the ride takes around 20 minutes. Tickets are bought on the spot, no reservations. More info about the ferry schedule.
- Rijeka - Mali Lošinj: line runs several times a day. More info: Arriva bus lines and schedule.
- Catamaran Rijeka - Mali Lošinj: catamaran line connects the island of Lošinj and nearby islands with the mainland once a day all year round. More Info: Jadrolinija Rijeka
- Catamaran Pula - Mali Lošinj - Zadar. More info: Kapetan Luka - Krilo
- Catamaran Cesenatico - Pesaro - Lošinj - Rab - Novalja. More info: Direct Ferries
- Hydrofoil Trieste - Lošinj. More info: Liberty Lines
- Zadar - Mali Lošinj. More info: Jadrolinija Rijeka