Besides the sea and sun at the wonderful rocky and pebble beaches just below Hotel Vespera, you can also enjoy the big family water world Family Aqua Fun. In the vicinity of the hotel (3 km), there is the first water park on an island in Croatia: the Aquapark Čikat.
Family Acqua Fun Swimming pools
Spend all day frolicking in pools filled with seawater, playing hide-and-seek below big water mushrooms, taking pictures with water-spraying clowns, sliding down to the pools and sunbathing on the large terrace fashioned to look like a ship's deck.
Family Aqua Fun complex offers:
- Outdoor swimming pools with sea water spreading over 3.000 sq m, on 3 levels cascading down towards the sea
- Large swimming pool 37 m long and 1,35 m deep with hydro massage and waterfalls, counter-current swimming
- Sunbathing surface resembling a ship deck
- Two swimming pools for children with waterfalls, and water chute
- Jacuzzi with sea view
- Sol Bar
- Wardrobe, sunshades and sunbeds
- Access for disabled persons
For those who prefer swimming in the sea, the Sunny bay beach (Sunčana uvala) includes:
- Two pebble beaches near the hotel that are suitable for small children
- Showers, changing cabins, deckchairs and sunshades
- The rocky part of the beach includes flat surfaces that are ideal for sunbathing
- Rental of pedal boats
Spend a memorable day having fun with your family in the Aquapark Čikat. The water park is located in the Čikat Campsite in Mali Lošinj and covers an area of more than 6,300 square metres, of which almost 3,000 are water surfaces. The following facilities are at your disposal:
- Fun Zone – water attractions and slides for children and a children's pool
- Health Zone – swimming pool and fitness
- Leisure Zone – recreational pool with pool bar and underwater massage
The family ticket price for hotel guests is 200 HRK (2 adults + children gratis). The price includes all-day swimming in Aquapark Čikat pools. For more information, please contact the hotel concierge or front desk.