Welcome! We look forward to your visit and would like to emphasize that Croatia's northern coast maintain a favourable epidemiological situation. For more information about the latest case numbers by region follow croatiacovid19.info (updated daily).
Lošinj Hotels & Villas are pleased to welcome guests back to our beautiful island.
Taking care of our guests, our employees and our community are at the centre of everything we do and remains our top priority. To ensure we provide you with the safest and most pleasant stay experience, our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as carefully considering every step of our service delivery to implement all necessary changes in accordance with government guidelines and medical experts’ recommendations in order to best serve you during this time.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to ensure guest and employee safety:
- Frequent deep cleaning and sanitizing of all common areas and high touchpoints.
- A limited number of people in each public facility in compliance with social distancing protocols.
- Temporary closing of saunas and other communal spaces as appropriate and specified.
- Hand sanitizers and wipes provided for guest use.
- Contactless payment where possible.
- Protective equipment including masks and gloves for employees as required.
- Daily health checks of all employees.
To keep everybody safe, we will ask all guests to:
- Refrain from visiting any hotel facilities if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting any hotel facilities if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the hotel facility’s sanitation, hygiene standards and processes posted within the premises and shared by employees.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the hotel facility.
- Wear their own protective face coverings or masks.
We are committed to following closely local and national regulations regarding the safe operation of all our hotels. As we receive additional guidance, our policies and practices will be updated accordingly.
If you require additional information or assistance with your reservation, please do not hesitate to contact our Call Center at +385(0)51 661 111 or email: email@example.com
Thank you for choosing Lošinj Hotels & Villas. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Island of Vitality soon.
To help you plan a safe and enjoyable stay with us, we are pleased to provide the current updates below:
Before your Arrival
- Croatia has fully opened its borders for all citizens of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA)
- For easier and faster border crossing, we recommend submitting your data in advance via the website entercroatia.mup.hr. In this way, you can avoid additional delays at the border crossing as the border police will have your data in the system.
- Passengers entering the Republic of Croatia from third countries (non-EU/EEA) for tourism may enter Croatia without the obligation of self-isolation upon presentation of a negative nasal and pharynx swab test for SARS-CoV-2, not older than 48 hours (starting from the time of taking the swab until arrival at the border crossing), or with the obligation of 14 days quarantine/self-isolation if they do not have a negative PCR test. You can check the current information regarding the conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia at www.koronavirus.hr.
- To confidently plan your European travel and holidays, while staying healthy and safe, visit also reopen.europa.eu and www.croatiacovid19.info
- We are continuing to monitor the latest security and safety protocols. We recommend before leaving, that you check to ensure you have the latest information on any changes that may affect your travel plans.
- Should you feel sick or experience any suspected symptoms, we advise you not to travel until you have consulted a doctor and/or have been tested for COVID-19.
- Valet parking will not be available for the time being.
- Please observe the distancing requirement of 1.5 m when parking your vehicle and checking in at the hotel reception upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the hotel entrance.
- All relevant safety information for your stay will be provided by the reception.
- Our reception will remain open throughout the day. We appreciate your kind understanding should there be any delay in attending to you during sanitization breaks at the front desk and concierge in order to ensure the safety of everybody.
Before your Departure
- Starting from Aug 17, 2020, foreign visitors may take the COVID-19 swab test in Mali Lošinj at the Teaching Institute for Public Health (Dominika Skopinića 4, Mali Lošinj, 00385 51 233 574) by pre-ordering and making an appointment for the test one day in advance. The cost is 698.21 HRK (approx. 93 euro) per person. Tests are performed in the morning between 07:00 – 11:00 Mon through Fri. The Center is closed on Sat-Sun and public holidays.
- To ensure a safe distance, the capacity per elevator will be limited to not more than 2 people unless they are members of the same family or group travelling together.
- The maximum number of guests sharing a common accommodation unit is two except for members of the same family.
- Hotel staff will be required to wear masks and gloves when entering the guestrooms to perform their duties.
- Additional information about hygiene standards including proper behaviour and safety protocols while on-premise will be available.
- For your protection, we have removed all magazines and printed material except essential information such as hotel directory as required.
- All restaurants will operate in strict accordance with the safety and health standards.
- Opening hours will remain unchanged unless otherwise specified.
- Adjustments for serving of food at our buffet restaurant have been made to observe the safety protocols.
- Seating capacity will be limited to allow the safe distancing of 1.5 meters between two people except for members of the same family or group dining together.
- Dispensable hand sanitizer is available at the entrance for guest use.
- A covered menu will be displayed at the entrance and/or other visible locations with hand sanitizer to enable disinfecting before and after use.
- All menus will be removed from the tables. A sanitized covered menu will be brought to you by our server who will take your order while keeping a possible required distance.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between each use.
Spa & Wellness
- Therapists will wear masks during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate to either the locker room or directly to your treatment room, if preferred.
- Saunas will not be available at this time.
- Water will be available to guests in lieu of communal snacks and beverages.
- Treatments and other services including hairdressing, manicure and pedicure will be provided with the utmost care in accordance with safety standards to ensure the wellbeing of every guest.
- Except for bottled water and bananas, no food and beverages will be allowed to be consumed within the spa.
- The number of available fitness equipment will be reduced to meet social distancing requirements, with signs posted on closed equipment.
- Advance or contactless payment will be preferred.
- Enhanced and more frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all public bathroom facilities will be carried out by our Housekeeping staff according to the prescribed safety standards.
- Please observe the distancing requirement, and wash your hands properly before and after each visit.
- We ask you for your kind understanding and patience should you have to wait to use any public bathroom facility while it is being sanitized.
- Kindly note that the opening hours of stores may be adjusted and will be posted at the entrances.
- The number of people allowed to shop inside the stores will be limited to ensure safe distancing.
- Please refrain from touching articles that you are not buying and use contactless payment as much as possible.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools will be available for hotel guests’ use based on strict hygiene standards.
- The maximum number of people allowed to use the pool at any given time will be determined according to the official spatial guideline and social distancing requirement.
- Please respect and follow all hygiene standards before entering and during your stay at the pools.
- Sun chairs, sanitized before each use, will be made available for guest use.
- The maximum number of people allowed to access will be determined per spatial guideline issued by the government.
- Please observe social distancing and all other safety protocol during your stay on the beach.
- Service will be delivered according to the safety and hygiene standards.
- A limited number of sun chairs will be provided according to the safety and distancing guidelines.
- Animation, games and activities will be available only for children aged 5 or above. The number of children and supervisory staff allowed per playroom will be regulated in accordance with the safety standards.
- Due to limited capacity, we recommend signing up your child(ren) for our mini club program at least one day in advance.
- Children must wash their hands when entering and leaving the playroom. Use of mask and gloves is not mandatory for children.
- Babysitting service is not available at this time.
- Children who are sick or experiencing any symptoms will not be allowed to enter the playroom or participate in any group activities.
- Select outdoor activities such as guided island walking and hiking trips will be available per program and schedule provided at the reception.
- To ensure a safe limit of people for each scheduled activity, we recommend that you enrol at least one day in advance.
- We recommend you settle your account the day before your departure to avoid waiting at the reception to check out during peak hours.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
T: +385 (0)51 661 111