The epidemiological situation in Croatia is favourable, and under control with less active cases than in other tourist destinations in the Mediterranean. Thanks to that, you can enjoy the beauties of the Adriatic coast.
How did LH&V prepare for its guests?
Taking care of our guests, our employees and our community are at the centre of everything we do and remains our top priority. To ensure we provide you with the safest and most pleasant stay experience, our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as carefully considering every step of our service delivery to implement all necessary changes in accordance with government guidelines and medical experts’ recommendations in order to best serve you during this time. At our destination, we have provided you with the possibility of COVID-19 testing if needed.
Effective September 16th 2021 entry to the Republic of Croatia will be allowed to all passengers who, regardless of their citizenship, come to the Republic of Croatia from the countries and/or regions of the European Union, i.e. countries and/or regions of the Schengen area and Schengen associated countries with following:
- People traveling to the Republic of Croatia must present a valid EU digital COVID certificate upon entry;
- Or a negative PCR test result on COVID-19 not older than 72 hours or rapid antigen test (RAT) result on COVID-19 not older than 48 hours (counting from the time of sample collecting to arriving at the border crossing point);
- Or a certificate that passengers have received two doses of vaccine used in the EU Member States (Pfizer, Moderna, AstaZeneca, Gamaleya, Sinopharm) not older than 270 days, or a certificate that they have received one dose of the vaccine if the vaccine is administered in a single dose (Janssen/Johnson&Johnson) not older than 270 days, provided that 14 days have passed since they received the single dose;
- Or a certificate showing that passengers have received the first dose of the Pfizer, Moderna or Gamaleya vaccine, on the basis of which they can enter the Republic of Croatia in the period of 22 to 42 days from receiving the vaccine, or 22 to 84 days from receiving the first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine;
- Or a certificate showing that passengers have recovered from COVID-19 and have received one dose of vaccine within six months from contracting the disease, provided that the vaccine was administered less than 270 days from their arrival at the border crossing point;
- Or a positive PCR test result or rapid antigen test (RAT) result, confirming that the passenger recovered from the COVID-19 infection, which was performed in the previous 270 days and which is older than 11 days from the date of arrival at the border crossing point, or a medical certificate of recovery;
- Or perform PCR or rapid antigen testing (RAT) on COVID-19 immediately upon arrival in the Republic of Croatia (at their own expense), with the obligation to stay in self-isolation until the negative test result is obtained. In case the passenger cannot get tested, a measure of self-isolation is mandatory for a period of ten (10) days: procedures for health monitoring of travelers crossing the borders of the Republic of Croatia.
Information on Third-country nationals not covered by the abovementioned points can be found on the official website of the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Croatia.
Traveling with children
Children under twelve (12) years of age traveling accompanied by a parent/guardian are exempt from the obligation to present a negative test result and to self-isolate if the parents/guardians have a negative PCR or RAT test result, i.e. if they have a certificate of vaccination against COVID-19 or proof of having recovered from COVID-19.
- For easier and faster border crossing, we recommend submitting your data in advance via the website entercroatia.mup.hr. In this way, you can avoid additional delays at the border crossing as the border police will have your data in the system.
- You can check the current information regarding the conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia at www.koronavirus.hr.
- To confidently plan your European travel and holidays, while staying healthy and safe, visit also reopen.europa.eu and www.croatiacovid19.info.
- We are continuing to monitor the latest security and safety protocols. We recommend before leaving, that you check to ensure you have the latest information on any changes that may affect your travel plans.
- Should you feel sick or experience any suspected symptoms, we advise you not to travel until you have consulted a doctor and/or have been tested for COVID-19.
We are committed to following closely local and national regulations regarding the safe operation of all our hotels. As we receive additional guidance, our policies and practices will be updated accordingly.
If you require additional information or assistance with your reservation, please do not hesitate to contact our Call Center at +385(0)51 661 111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TESTING AND VACCINATION WITHIN THE AREA
Foreign visitors may take the COVID-19 swab test in Mali Lošinj at the Teaching Institute for Public Health (Dominika Skopinića 4, Mali Lošinj). The price of the swab test is HRK 490.00, payable only in cash. Testing is conducted on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., and Saturdays from 8 a.m to 10 a.m. and the results are received by email or in person at the local branch. Swab testing will not be provided on public holidays, Wednesdays and Sundays.
- RAPID ANTIGEN TESTING (BAT)
Location: Health resort Veli Lošinj, Podjavori 27
Price of the test: 100,00 HRK
Method of payment: cash & credit cards
Testing time: Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. - 02:00 p.m; Sat-Sun 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
No prior notice is required.
ID card or passport identification.
Test results available after 10 minutes
Outside the stated working hours, it will be necessary to make an appointment by phone +385 51 236 111 or by email at email@example.com in order to agree on a test date.
- Location: Specialist internal medicine practice Anamarija Margan Šulc MD, MSc, internal medicine specialist; Sunčana uvala 4 (Hotel Aurora), Mali Lošinj
Price of the test: 250,00 HRK
Method of payment: cash & credit cards
Testing time: every working day
Please schedule your appointment for testing at tel. +385 51 667 272; +385 98 259 592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Test results are available after 15 minutes.
Foreign citizens can get vaccinated against COVID-19 in Mali Lošinj at the Teaching Institute for Public Health (Dominika Skopinića 4, Mali Lošinj), without prior notice. The vaccination is conducted on Wednesdays from 13.00 to 14.00 and Thursdays from 11.00 to 12.00.
- Click here for more information
HOTEL SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Valet parking will not be available for the time being.
- Please observe the distancing requirement of 1.5 m when parking your vehicle and checking in at the hotel reception upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the hotel entrance.
- All relevant safety information for your stay will be provided by the reception.
- Our reception will remain open throughout the day. We appreciate your kind understanding should there be any delay in attending to you during sanitization breaks at the front desk and concierge in order to ensure the safety of everybody.
- We recommend you settle your account the day before your departure to avoid waiting at the reception to check out during peak hours.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
- To ensure a safe distance, the capacity per elevator will be limited to not more than 2 people unless they are members of the same family or group travelling together.
- The maximum number of guests sharing a common accommodation unit is two except for members of the same family.
- Hotel staff will be required to wear masks and gloves when entering the guestrooms to perform their duties.
- Additional information about hygiene standards including proper behaviour and safety protocols while on-premise will be available.
- For your protection, we have removed all magazines and printed material except essential information such as hotel directory as required.
- All restaurants will operate in strict accordance with the safety and health standards.
- Opening hours will remain unchanged unless otherwise specified.
- Adjustments for serving of food at our buffet restaurant have been made to observe the safety protocols.
- Seating capacity will be limited to allow the safe distancing of 1.5 meters between two people except for members of the same family or group dining together.
- Dispensable hand sanitizer is available at the entrance for guest use.
- A covered menu will be displayed at the entrance and/or other visible locations with hand sanitizer to enable disinfecting before and after use.
- All menus will be removed from the tables. A sanitized covered menu will be brought to you by our server who will take your order while keeping a possible required distance.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between each use.
Spa & Wellness
- Therapists will wear masks during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate to either the locker room or directly to your treatment room, if preferred.
- Saunas will not be available at this time.
- Water will be available to guests in lieu of communal snacks and beverages.
- Treatments and other services including hairdressing, manicure and pedicure will be provided with the utmost care in accordance with safety standards to ensure the wellbeing of every guest.
- Except for bottled water and bananas, no food and beverages will be allowed to be consumed within the spa.
- The number of available fitness equipment will be reduced to meet social distancing requirements, with signs posted on closed equipment.
- Advance or contactless payment will be preferred.
- Enhanced and more frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all public bathroom facilities will be carried out by our Housekeeping staff according to the prescribed safety standards.
- Please observe the distancing requirement, and wash your hands properly before and after each visit.
- We ask you for your kind understanding and patience should you have to wait to use any public bathroom facility while it is being sanitized.
- Kindly note that the opening hours of stores may be adjusted and will be posted at the entrances.
- The number of people allowed to shop inside the stores will be limited to ensure safe distancing.
- Please refrain from touching articles that you are not buying and use contactless payment as much as possible.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools will be available for hotel guests’ use based on strict hygiene standards.
- The maximum number of people allowed to use the pool at any given time will be determined according to the official spatial guideline and social distancing requirement.
- Please respect and follow all hygiene standards before entering and during your stay at the pools.
- Sun chairs, sanitized before each use, will be made available for guest use.
- The maximum number of people allowed to access will be determined per spatial guideline issued by the government.
- Please observe social distancing and all other safety protocol during your stay on the beach.
- Service will be delivered according to the safety and hygiene standards.
- A limited number of sun chairs will be provided according to the safety and distancing guidelines.
- Animation, games and activities will be available only for children aged 5 or above. The number of children and supervisory staff allowed per playroom will be regulated in accordance with the safety standards.
- Due to limited capacity, we recommend signing up your child(ren) for our mini club program at least one day in advance.
- Children must wash their hands when entering and leaving the playroom. Use of mask and gloves is not mandatory for children.
- Babysitting service is not available at this time.
- Children who are sick or experiencing any symptoms will not be allowed to enter the playroom or participate in any group activities.
- Select outdoor activities such as guided island walking and hiking trips will be available per program and schedule provided at the reception.
- To ensure a safe limit of people for each scheduled activity, we recommend that you enrol at least one day in advance.
T: +385 (0)51 661 111